,

Weight Loss Coaching

9:48 PM



Weight loss is an all-encompassing journey that affects – and is affected by – every other area of your life.  Unlike any other habit, you are faced with food choices 3-6 times a day, or even more and each time you must use different strategies to ensure you are making the best decisions (more often than not).    

Because of this, I not only offer weight loss tips and tricks for food and activity but we also work together to continue to keep your mindset positive, motivated and focused.  Together, I work with clients to discover what has and hasn’t worked in the past and to trial different methods and practices to continue to lose weight no matter what challenges life continues to throw in the way. 

Working one-on-one I help you to recognize and to celebrate successes of the past week, discuss challenges you were faced with and plan strategies to overcome upcoming challenges that you foresee the following week.   Together we create a plan and I will hold you accountable to these goals and deadlines.

The important thing is figuring out what works for you.  Above all, I know that life will continue to throw out challenges.  Working as a team we strategize and alternate our plans and methods to accommodate these things and to continue to lose! 

I’m not here just to “tell you what to”.

While yes, I am happy to offer tips, suggestions and examples of numerous things that I’ve seen work in the past that may work for you – I am not simply here to tell you things you already know. 

Often clients are hesitant to meet with a coach as they think they are just going to be given unrealistic instructions, “Eat this, do these exercises, the end.” That is not what I’m here for.  Yes, I am here to hold you accountable once and for all.  Yes, I am here to give you deadlines and specific , timely goals.  But at the same time, I am here to help you identify the best strategy, the best tactics and the best methods for your personality, your body and your lifestyle.  Everyone is different.  Working together, we will customize a plan that is right for you, right now. 

As your weight loss coach, I am here to motivate you – to  help you through the holidays, to help you continue making progress (or at the very least keep from gaining during the toughest weeks as you have in years past).  Above all I am here to help you learn about yourself and make personal progress towards health and happiness week after week until you goal is your reality.

Does it end there?  Not at all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments